The segway market can be confusing to many people who are not in the business, here are the ways to decode the serial numbers to find out when the Segway PT and batteries were manufactured. Remember to aways ask for the serial numbers before purchasing any Segway.
Don’t get caught out!
- Ask for serial numbers.
- Has the Segway ever been serviced?
- What’s the mileage?
- Are there any grinding noise coming from the gearbox’s?
- Has the Segway been part of a tours company fleet?
- Has the Segway ever had any error codes?
- Has the Segway aways been plugged into a power supply when not in use?
- Has the segway been stored in a dry warm place when not in use?
- Has the Segway got any visible signs of cracking around the centre console?